ShanghaiSongJiang Attractions

SongJiang Introduction

Songjiang District is located in Yangzi Delta, around the uper and middle reaches of Huangpu River, and northewest of Shanghai. She lays 31 degrees north latitude and 121.45 degrees east longitude. Being 40 kilometers away from Shanghai downtown area, Songjiang is an important gateway to Shanghai in southwest because of its crises-cross transportation net including Hu-hang Railway, Hu-hang Highway, Hu-qing-ping Highway, and Tongsan State road, and Jia-jin Highway. Songjiang District covers an area of 604.67 square kilometers, which is 9.5% of the total area of Shanghai. Ladder-shaped, it is 45 kilometers in length and 50 kilometers in width, 87.9% of the area is land and the rest 12.09% is covered with water.Songjiang, o­nce called Huating, and also known as Yunjian, Rongcheng and Gushui, is a famous town in Jiangnan. In 751, she was named Huating County. In 1277, it was named as Huating Prefecture, which was c..

Tips: Tourism complaints: 64393615 Weather Forecast: 121,221 Railway Information: 63189188 Bus guidance hotline: 63175522 Shanghai West Railway Station Enquiry: 52829500 Shanghai South Railway Sta..

More SongJiangSightseeing

ShanghaiSongJiang Tourist Attractions Maps

ShanghaiSongJiang Tourist Attractions

  • Zuibaichi


    IntroductionIt is located at the south-west of Song-jiang town in Shanghai.It was built in the period of Shunzhi in Qing Dyansty.The plot of the gardening takes the pond as its centre.The..

  • Shanghai Sheshan National Holiday Resort

    Shanghai Sheshan National Holiday Resort

    Introduction:Shanghai Sheshan National Holiday Resort is located at the northwest of Songjiang District. 30 kilometers away from downtown Shanghai. From northeast to southwest lie 12 mountai..

  • Fang pagoda

    Fang pagoda

    Introduction:Fang pagoda also known as Xingshengjiao pagoda. The pagoda was built sometime between 1068 and 1077 during the Northern Song Dynasty. Many changes were made during repairs in ..

  • Shanghai film studio tour

    Shanghai film studio tour

    Introduction:Shanghai filmstudio tour is invested by Shanghai Film Group Corpration, Shanghai Film Shooting Base ( aka Shanghai Film Park ) is Built as an ideal place for shooting, sightse..


Hotels in Popular Shanghai

ShanghaiSongJiang Hotel deals

China Hotels | Spots in China | Hotel Maps| Promotion | Expo Shanghai | Taiwan hotels |China Reservation |Attractions |China Tourist |签证
Contact Chinahotel:, Copyright 2004-2014 Co.Ltd China Hotel Booking ICP 05014255,Shanghai,China